Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Swaps

04.25.2012
First off, I must say it's been an awesome week for snail mail! I've met two new people on IP- Laura in Finland and Cazzie in the UK, both of whom I sent letters out to today. Monday I received a letter from Aliaa in Egypt, and sent a reply on Tuesday. <3 I received postcards of London and Paris from my new friend Nana, a postcrossing card from Finland, and today I received letters from Almante and Melanie as well as a post card from Rachel, who discovered my penpal ad on Penpal of the Week.

So, thanks to everyone who's made me a happy camper every day this week!

In other news, I've recently discovered a love for swapping. This is mostly due to Swapsomething.net, which I discoved on someone's blog (I can't remember whose), which I in turn discovered -once again- from Penpal of the Week.

Anyway, if you're interested in swapping things and haven't heard of them, both Sendsomething.net and Swap-Bot.org are fantastic sites for organizing such events. You can find me on S2 as Shelby and on SB as Beh. I have yet to participate in any swaps or receive any random acts of kindness from S2, but here's hoping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment