Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cleopatra's Daughter- Finished 2/15/12

February 16th, 2012

So, yesterday I finished yet another book at work- Cleopatra's Daughter, by Michelle Moran.



If you're into Ancient Egyptian historical fiction and haven't read it, I definitely recommend it. Unlike a lot of historical fiction novels that I thoroughly enjoy the first time, but wouldn't read it twice, I have the feeling I'll second this one in the future. I'd never heard of Alexander Helios and Cleopatra Selene before I picked this book up, but now that I've read it, I feel my chances of Ancient Egyptian-themed jeopardy have greatly increased.

Tonight I've started on John Connolly's the Book of Lost Things, which I should be done with sometime in the next week or so.

If anyone has any book recommendations for me, I'm always looking for more suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment