Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday, February 16th, 2012

Thursday, February 16th, 2012

So, today was pretty good, as far as not-Fridays go. After sleeping in late this morning, I danced around my room to the Pokemon Johto theme while I was getting ready for work. And I finally got to have a vanilla frappucino this morning - since there's only been two left, I've saved them all week.

As usual, I got to do a fair bit of reading at work. I'm not about halfway done with The Book of Lost Things.

Now, for the highlight of the day:

Today I discovered the wonderful art of postcrossing. Even though I'll have to pay to send my post cards on my own (my dad takes care of my letters), I'm ridiculously excited about it. Today I have postcards going out to Canada, Russia, China and Germany. Hopefully they arrive and get registered soon so I can start receiving some as well!

And now it's off to bed! Thanks to everyone who's decided to follow my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment