Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 6- Lots of Mail, and Lots of FBs!

Day 6 was a great mail day, but before I get to that, I need to share the pictures of yesterday's mail!

Day Five Recap

Incoming: Gabby

Outgoing: Elizabeth

And now, on to Day 6!

Today I received three letters: from Beth, Anastasya, and Laura (and Langley!)

Letter from Beth, whose ability to write in straight lines on unlined paper I greatly admire.
First letter from Laura, who posted on her blog, volunteering to send out
introduction letters to new penpals. Much appreciated, Laura!
Letter from Anastasya-  guess where she's from? ;D Also included were
anime-themed goodies as well as a FB and a lyric book!
 Outgoing: 2. Today I sent a reply to Abbye as well as a first letter to Yasmeen over at Once Upon a Letter- it's overdue by about a month for very carless reasons, but I hope she'll forgive me!

Reply to Abbye. I wish I had taken a picture of the letterset- it was one of my favorites
(and probably the only non-kawaii one I had. D: But I hope you enjoy it, Abbye!)


In addition to that, I received a few cool things from swaps today! I got 6 handmade envies, about 50 FBs! (Is anyone interested in receiving some of these? I've definitely got a lot to pass on!), about 30 Decos/Slams/LBs, 10 kids books from Austria (in German), some adorable Lilo and Stitch address labels, and a Miyazaki film PC from Eri in Japan. >w<


June Totals to Date
Incoming: 10 Tári, Caddi, Eri, Stephanie, Ashley, Abbye, Gabby, Beth, Laura and Langley, Anastasya
Outgoing: 12 Ilaria, Morrison, Shannah, Michi, Eri, Caddi, Stephanie, Tári, Valérie, Elizabeth, Abbye,  Yasmeen

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Please can you e-mail me at Burstsofbubbles(at)hotmail(dot)com so that I can send you some Envelopes for make my day.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelby,
    I'd take some of those FBs in the next letter you mail to me :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete