Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's New?

Hmm....

Today I received a letter from Eri in Japan! And with it she sent a book of Fullmetal Alchemist anime postcards! Rest assured, fangirl squealing ensued.

I didn't send anything out today as I was stranded at work during my lunch hour, but tomorrow I'll be sending to my new penpal Hannah in England, with whom I'll be passing a notebook back and forth and we'll write our letters in that. I've always been interested in doing something like this so I fished around to see if anyone was interested, and ended up with a bite. :)

In other news, I'm kind of nervous/flustered/irritated right now because I'll be working in a different office tomorrow, keying in information for my work's new computer program that's supposed to launch this month. So me and all the other "Seasonal" employees were summoned, told it wasn't optional and instructed to make our way over to this office first thing in the morning. Luckily I don't think I'll be dealing with phones (when the lady called to tell me I was needed, I thought for 60 seconds I'd be working the switchboard and redirecting calls all day. I almost quit on the spot. Fortunately I waited a moment for that misconception to be cleared up). But anyway, it's still totally out of my comfort zone and I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a very long day indeed. I won't even be able to multitask and write letters like I usually do! :(

Also, sometime this weekend I'm planning on doing a special post regarding all of the things I collect/hoard obsessively. I can't wait to share pictures of my growing comic collection, PCs, and -my favorite part- my Iron Man mask! :) I've been thinking about doing this for a while but it's such a pain taking all those pictures on the cell phone and then waiting for them to transfer to my email and then upload them all. But I don't have any plans this weekend, so there should be time.

If any of my penpals want to email, Facebook, text, Kakao Talk or whatever with me to make tomorrow go by faster, that'd be great. ;D

Incoming: 24 Tári, Caddi, Eri, Stephanie, Ashley, Abbye, Gabby, Beth, Laura and Langley, Anastasya, Sandra, Laura, Emily, Shannah, Laura A., Irina, Fab, Kay, Bri, Kandy, Katherine, Beth, Ilaria, Eri

Outgoing: 27 Ilaria, Morrison, Shannah, Michi, Eri, Caddi, Stephanie, Tári, Valérie, Elizabeth, Abbye, Yasmeen, Anastasya, Beth , Sara, Sandra, Laura L., Laura A., Stephanie I, Alicja, Fab, Shannah, Bri, Kandy, Kay, Ilaria, Simona

3 comments:

  1. I sent you a letter today! A very plain one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The notebook thing sounds cool! But who gets to keep the notebook in the end? :/

    ReplyDelete