Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Good Day Made Better

So, after spending all of last night  pouting about it and walking into my office with my head hung because I knew it was going to be a terrible day due to the work arrangements.... I had the best day of my career so far. :D They had me keying in information for a new program that's about to launch, which sounds really boring, but it's so different from what I do on a regular basis, the switch was such a relief. And I was really good at it, too!

But that's talk for letters, I suppose. And now it's time for the talk about letters, as my day was made even better when I found five letters waiting in my P.O. Box. :D

A letter from Melanie, written on adorable stationery as always.
A letter from Irene, the easy parts written in Italian to help in
my learning attempts! Also included: a postcard of Rome and
two lanyards (not pictured.)                                                       
A letter from Morrison. Mermaid stationery! :)
A letter from Stephanie I., who is the first person I wrote to via FB!
I'm the first one who contacted her through one, too. The tie envelope
was a great touch for a letter written on Father's Day, and even though
you can't see it, the letter is very colorful. <3                                        
A first response from Everett, who I found on SendSomething!
So... it's hard to beat such a great mail day. :D It does put me a bit behind on replies, but I've got all weekend to do nothing but write letters and make more FBs! ....Hmm. My incoming is higher than my outgoing at the moment. Gotta fix that!

Incoming: 29 Tári, Caddi, Eri, Stephanie, Ashley, Abbye, Gabby, Beth, Laura and Langley, Anastasya, Sandra, Laura, Emily, Shannah, Laura A., Irina, Fab, Kay, Bri, Kandy, Katherine, Beth, Ilaria, Eri, Melanie, Irene, Morrison, Stephanie I., Everett

Outgoing: 27 Ilaria, Morrison, Shannah, Michi, Eri, Caddi, Stephanie, Tári, Valérie, Elizabeth, Abbye, Yasmeen, Anastasya, Beth , Sara, Sandra, Laura L., Laura A., Stephanie I, Alicja, Fab, Shannah, Bri, Kandy, Kay, Ilaria, Simona

No comments:

Post a Comment