Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Days 7 & 8, And Waiting Sucks.

Hiya! This update is a little late because I spent the weekend out of time with my mother, my aunt and my little cousin for Mom's upcoming birthday. It turned out to be quite the adventure, but I'm sure I'll tell you all about it in my next letter. For now, I'm playing catch up.

Day Seven

Incoming: N/A

Outgoing: A letter to Anastasya in Russia!

Day Eight

Incoming: Letters from Sandra (The Netherlands), Emily (USA), and Laura (Finland.)

Letter from Emily in the USA. I've been trying to get the picture
right-side up for half an hour, but it doesn't want to work with me. :(
First letter from Sandra, who found me through my
penpal ad on the postcrossing forums!
Letter from Laura in Finland.
In other news, a package came in for me while I was out of town this weekend and the post people left a notice in my box to come pick it up. Unfortunately, I don't get off of work until well after the post office closes on weekdays, and I don't drive so I can't go during my lunch hour. It's looking like I might have to wait until next Saturday to figure out what it is. D:

June Totals to DateIncoming: 13 Tári, Caddi, Eri, Stephanie, Ashley, Abbye, Gabby, Beth, Laura and Langley, Anastasya, Sandra, Laura, Emily
Outgoing: 14 Ilaria, Morrison, Shannah, Michi, Eri, Caddi, Stephanie, Tári, Valérie, Elizabeth, Abbye, Yasmeen, Anastasya, Beth

1 comment:

  1. Try to turn the picture to the left and then upload it when it's on the left. Once done that, it might be just how you want it to appear on your blog. If not, turn it around again (so it's the right side up) and upload it again. That usually works with me.

    ReplyDelete