Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lots of Outgoing!

Okay, so, as I mentioned yesterday, I had plenty of mail to send out this afternoon- fortunately time did allow for me to take it to the post office on my lunch break. The bad news, though, is that I put all that effort into making the envelopes more attractive than usual, and I took pictures, but I need to go back and edit out everyones' addresses!

So since I don't have pictures, I'll just list what all went out today: Letters to Romaine in Switzerland and Barbara in France, Irina in Russia and Mel here in the United States. I also sent letters to Shannah and Stephanie (both in the States), and included a small surprise with both of them. Two more letters with surprises went out today, to Cazzie in the UK and Eri in Japan. And the penpal journal is on its way to Hannah (UK). And last but certainly not least, today I sent off my package for the Package Pals project, hosted by Shannah over at Write Before Your Eyes. I ended up forgetting to take pictures of it as I packed it in my morning rush before work this morning, which I find regrettable because I loved how everything looked all neatly packaged. No spoilers, though, so I'll end it there! I hope it reaches its destination soon!

Anyway, since I don't currently have any available pictures for the outgoing, I'll share some of the recent incoming.

A first letter from my new penpal Barabra, who found me on Interpals.
I love the sparkly paper it was written on, but the camera on my phone did not.
Status: Reply sent 6/28
On the envelope from Barbara were two of my favorite stamps so far!
Response to my first letter to Karli. :)
Status: Awaiting Reply

Best. Stationery. Ever! That is all.

A letter from Shannah. :)
Status: Reply sent 6/28.

A first letter from my new penpal, Sam, who asked to be penpals
after I signed up for her travelling notebook (included) on the Postcrossing forums.
Status: Awaiting Reply
Now, for totals.

Incoming: 33 Tári, Caddi, Eri, Stephanie, Ashley, Abbye, Gabby, Beth, Laura and Langley, Anastasya, Sandra, Laura, Emily, Shannah, Laura A., Irina, Fab, Kay, Bri, Kandy, Katherine, Beth, Ilaria, Eri, Melanie, Irene, Morrison, Stephanie I., Everett, Karli, Barbara, Shannah, Sam

Outgoing: 37 Ilaria, Morrison, Shannah, Michi, Eri, Caddi, Stephanie, Tári, Valérie, Elizabeth, Abbye, Yasmeen, Anastasya, Beth , Sara, Sandra, Laura L., Laura A., Stephanie I, Alicja, Fab, Shannah, Bri, Kandy, Kay, Ilaria, Simona, Beth, Romaine, Barbara, Irina, Mel, Shannah, Stephanie, Cazzie, Hannah, Eri

No comments:

Post a Comment