Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Days 9, 10, 11

When I started the Lettermo project, I fully intended to update the blog every day. However, I've realized that that is way more difficult than it seems, so even though it'd be easier to keep up with if I dedicated the 20 minutes to blogging every day, I'll probably keep the udpates spaced out every three days or so like this from now on. I'm nothing if not lazy. D:

Anyway, here's a run-down of the past few days.

Day 9, June 11 2012

Outgoing (2):  Sara (Italy), Sandra (The Netherlands)

Incoming (3): Shannah (USA), Laura A (USA), Irina (Russia)

Letter from Shannah! I wish I could borrow her skills in photography!
Letter from Laura A, who has beautiful handwriting. <3
Letter from Irina in Russia, which I received via the "1 Unwritten PC,
1 Letter and a Surprise" tag on the postcrossing forums. I love the
matryoshka magnet, but you can't even imagine how I squealed over
the Avengers image! <3 Iron Man for life.
Day 10, June 12 2012

Incoming: None! :(

Outgoing: Laura L.

Day 11, June 13 2012

Incoming: Fab (Italy), Kay (USA)

Outgoing: Laura A, Stephanie Ino, Alicja

A letter from Fab, whom I met on Sendsomething.
She also included a very useful book to help me learn Italian! :D
Letter from Kay. Also included were three paper cranes for
The Paper Cranes Project and a mix CD! <3 On a side note,
I like this picture even though it's not of the highest quality.
June Totals to Date

Incoming: 18 Tári, Caddi, Eri, Stephanie, Ashley, Abbye, Gabby, Beth, Laura and Langley, Anastasya, Sandra, Laura, Emily, Shannah, Laura A., Irina, Fab, Kay

Outgoing: 20 Ilaria, Morrison, Shannah, Michi, Eri, Caddi, Stephanie, Tári, Valérie, Elizabeth, Abbye, Yasmeen, Anastasya, Beth , Sara, Sandra, Laura L., Laura A., Stephanie I, Alicja

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully the book will be useful :D I have another one ready to be sent, which apart from the pretty ugly cover, seems very nice :)
    Also, good to know you like Ironman! I might have something cool to add to the next letter too :D
    xx Fab

    ReplyDelete